Cheap Obesity Surgeries in India
Cheap Obesity Surgeries in India
Medical tourism is where residents of one country in order to reduce the costs of their medical treatment at home, goes for a cheaper alternative treatments abroad (and take a free holiday with the savings) and one of such countries offering these alternative is India.
Medical surgeries in India have seen a phenomenal growth during recent past. Most of the patients from countries like United States, United Kingdom, and Australia etc. travel to developing countries such as India for their treatment. While Indian medical tourism was came into picture with increase in cosmetic surgery patients since then there has been foreign patients for Heart and Joint replacement surgery too and one of the recent growth in foreign medical patients is seen in the area of Obesity treatment and weight loss surgery in India but the main question arises while choosing India as treatment option is Why India?
Here are few main reasons while choosing India at first choice for expensive medical treatments specially surgeries.
1. India offers wide range of cheapest pricing options of treatment.
2. While planning a treatment in India, one does not require to wait in patient queues or register for a waiting list.
3. Moreover the doctors and the medical facilities are comparable to anyone in the world.
4. Another main reason for choosing India is comfort of Language; one does not pose a problem as most people speak English.
5. Above all India always offers a good holiday, which can help in fast recoveries.
6. India combines world-class healthcare with prices costing a fraction of those in the US or Europe.
7. The Indian education system at present is training an estimated 20,000 to 30,000 doctors and nurses each year to meet the demand for increased medical services.
Major reasons behind the increase in obesity treatment patients is increase in overweight patients, As far as current lifestyle is concerned people are becoming more and more busy, having improper diet at improper timings, sleeping late at nights or working whole nights and feeling lazy are some of the reasons of having excess fat, this has been specially seen in young people. Obesity, overweight and excess fat are some of the major reasons of increase in number of patients suffering from life taking diseases like heart attacks, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Insufficiency etc.
Severe obesity is being increasingly recognized as a major health threat. Obesity becomes a problem when it reaches the point of significantly increasing the risk of development of other medical illnesses & even shortening of life span. Morbid obesity is a chronic disease, meaning that symptoms build slowly over a period of time. Diet and exercise alone are seldom effective in controlling this problem. It has become increasingly clear that those with morbid obesity may not be able to get their weight under significant control on their own without surgery.
Surgical procedures designed to help treat severe obesity are gaining increasing acceptance of the weight loss surgeries available today, gastric bypass and Laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding are the two procedures recommended by the US National Institutes of Health.
Surgery should be considered as a last resort but the only effective resort.
So if you are overweight and willing to spend a Healthy and Happy life, you can have permanent solution for your problems, all such information is provided at under the guidance and consultation of Dr. A.K. Kriplani Apollo Weight Loss Center. This site will provide valuable information about the benefits and risks of weight loss surgery.