The Best Way To Lose Stomach Fat Naturally
While the diet industry is booming bigger then ever there are more people looking for the best way to lose stomach fat naturally then ever before. Why is this? Is it possible that these new diets that appear almost weekly aren’t working?
The Facts about dieting:
- Dieting helps you lose weight, but you lose the fat because of the changes in foods your suddenly eating.
- Most diets will cause you to have both stomach fat loss and lean muscle mass loss
- The greater percentage of people gain some or all of the weight back after the stop the diet
Diets, especially ones that require you to eat their special meals, force your body to drop weight quickly. Unfortunately while not all diets preach exercise along with diet change you also lose muscle mass which is unhealthy. Not to mention after you stop eating the special diet plan, or taking the particular supplements what happens? Most end up back in their old lifestyle habits and gain back the majority of the stomach fat they lost in the first place.
The cure to lose stomach fat:
- Don’t diet, change the parts of your lifestyle that effect your weight gain and/or loss.
- Don’t modify all the foods you eat change the portions sizes and reduce the amount
- Exercise every day not just a couple of times a week
- Get rid of empty calories all together from your daily diet (foods like chips, cookies, and high fat snack crackers)
Portion size is a big secret to losing belly fat. We eat to much of to many things. For instance it isn’t the mashed potatoes causing you to gain weight, it’s the fact that you eat 2 cups of them rather then a more reasonable serving size of ½ cup. Also, almost all North Americans don’t exercise enough. Changing your daily habits to get a walk in each day, or some aerobic activity will help burn more calories.
The best way to lose stomach fat isn’t the fastest, it’s the method that allows you to lose the belly fat and keep it of. If that means taking a little more time to achieve you weight loss goals doesn’t it seem more worth while?